Security Risk analyst
0 others have applied to this job.
Minimum Work Experience:
Posted on: 1 month ago
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Banking & Finance
- Posted On:17th July 2019
- Company Name:Splintr FinTech LTD
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200
- Career Level:Junior
- Monitor and test effectiveness of policies, procedures, and internal controls which are designed to assess company’s compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develop compliance risk assessments to address regulatory risks for associated compliance programs.
- Monitor the implementation of corrective actions and escalate when appropriate.
- Oversee on-site exams (e.g. banking and third party due diligence reviews) and all internal and external audits and certification programs.
- Collaborate with lines of business to enhance compliance and risk engine to meet changing legal and regulatory requirements and satisfy business needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert to lines of business to determine compliance requirements in products and address existing and emerging compliance risks.
- Promote a culture of compliance across the organization.
- Advise and guide lines of business and staff in complying with applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Alert leadership and the CLO about emerging regulatory developments and potential impact through regular reporting to senior management, with risk-based focus.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Compliance, Risk, or internal audit.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory risks, processes and controls.
- Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate the effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes.
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Additional experience in Operations a plus. CRCM, CAMS a plus, but not required.