2 others have applied to this job.
Minimum Work Experience:
Posted on: 2 months ago
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Banking & Finance
• Responsible for Team handling (Cashiers), their Day/ Night Shift business and allocating counter wise targets and driving performance.
• To ensure sufficient stock is available at counter for doing daily transaction based on flights arrival and departure.
• Generating reports for FC& INR Stock Value for the Counter and allocating currencies to the respective Tills, based on the flight & passenger movements.
• Off Loading currencies to the tagged city branches and maintaining currency positions and placing the requirements / regular Counter visit and conducting internal audits.
• To Monitor the Transactions and negotiating with the passengers, whenever necessary and auditing the transactions regularly at random counters.
• To oversee and ensure proper handover and takeover of all the counters Till between two teams. Solving/ escalating any discrepancy /Shortage or excess currencies.
• Mentoring new staffs by orienting and training; developing personal growth opportunities, counselling, and disciplining employees.
• Conducting Regular Team Meeting and Updating about the Business Targets, sharing feedbacks and addressing issues, if any. To submit reports on performance of Team & Progress to Deputy Airport Head & Airport Head on regular basis.
• Ensuring staffs are well groomed with proper uniform, badge, tie, pass etc. Managing the Team Members leaves and irregularity on duty.