Key Account Manager
0 others have applied to this job.
Minimum Work Experience:
Posted on: 3 months ago
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Retail & Consumer Goods
Industry : Skin Care, Cosmetics, Health & Beauty, FMCG
Website : www.dolphintl.com
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible to develop existing and new business, drive sales growth and market share for the brands in U.A.E.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Grow the Pharmacy, H&B and Supermarket Retailer network and Sales to achieve annual revenue and profit targets for UAE market.
• Provide highly professional sales management support to key and independent retail customers and secure sales, negotiate prices and manage other activities related to achievement of sales budgets.
• Exploring, Connecting, Contacting, Dealing & Selling to a group of Key Customers in the pharmacy, H&B and supermarket channel
• Setting, monitoring and controlling turn-over to meet annual budget, P&L, business KPIs
• Offering the existing brands and products to the customers, understanding their requirements and accordingly, proposing products, developing market and earmarked sales strategy for the channel
• Managing day today business planning and relationships, new product introduction in the channel
• Ensuring the orders are secured and delivered in time and work with cross functional teams to meet customer and business requirements incl. the planning and execution of trade marketing initiatives.
• Work with internal teams in relation to managing marketing, monthly sales forecasts, shipments, orders, demand planning and other functions which helps efficiently run the business
• Develop forecasts and assist in achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
Previous Experience, Qualifications and Technical Skills
• Minimum 5 years Sales experience in FMCG, experience in cosmetics or skin care would be advantageous
• Strong understanding of UAE Pharmacy and H&B channel
• Proven ability to range new products in retail chain, trade marketing activities and retailer relationship.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor of Commerce/Marketing or other relevant tertiary qualifications would be advantageous
Competencies (personal and attitudinal skills)
• Interpersonal savvy – ability to establish rapport at all levels and build constructive and effective relationships
• Sales, Negotiation and Conflict Management - negotiates skillfully in tough situations and settles disputes.
• Outcome and results focused.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.